Terms and Conditions - Master of Photography Promotion
1. This promotion is open to independent and group hotels in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Employees (or family members of employees) of Promedia Publishing Limited and any Sky Plc company or any agencies involved in the competition, and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the promotion. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
2. No purchase or Sky subscription is necessary. To enter this promotion you need to fully complete the entry form found on business.sky.com/hotels/master-of-photography.
3. Any entrant data collected will be used for the purposes of contacting the winner to notify them of the prize and the Promoter will pass it on to a third party to deliver the prize if you are one of the winners.
4. This promotion opens at 12:00pm on 1 August 2016 and closes at 7.00pm on 1 September 2016 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received outside this Promotional Period will not be accepted.
5. A maximum of one entry per person over the Promotional Period. Entries sent in through agents, third parties or multiple accounts will be disqualified. Entries that contain any sexual, offensive or defamatory content will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will also be disqualified.
6. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of these Terms & Conditions or any applicable law. In the event that a prize winner is disqualified from the promotion, the Promoter will select an alternative prize winner in the same manner as the original prize winner and such selection will be subject to these Terms & Conditions.
7. There will be one prize draw. One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. The winner will be notified either via the email address they have entered or by telephone by 7 September 2016.
8. Winners will be required to provide the following information to the Promoter within 48 hours of being informed that they’ve won: full name, phone number, email address and commercial premise address. If the winner has not responded within 48 hours, or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
9. Prizes: One winner will receive the following prize: An exhibition of photography from Sky Arts’ Master of Photography for two weeks. Time and date of prize will be agreed between the winner and the promoter.
10. The winner must have sufficient indoor space to accommodate the exhibition safely and legally. You may be asked to provide evidence of this in advance of receiving the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
11. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not negotiable and non-transferable.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
13. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any entrant entering this promotion, the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
14. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
17. Details of the prize winners’ full name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
18. The full name, premises name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
19. By entering this promotion, you agree that your details may be used by Sky UK Limited and/or Sky’s group of companies to contact you about products and services you may like. For more information about the use of your data by Sky please refer to Sky’s privacy notice at www.sky.com.
20. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
21. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: Sky UK Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.