In preparation for the Investec Ashes Series, Sky has teamed up with the ECB to offer affiliated clubs the chance to enjoy Sky Sports' cricket action all summer long with an exclusive Ashes.*
- Enjoy Sky Sports’ cricket action all summer long with an exclusive offer featuring a six month break clause
- Take advantage of exclusive pricing for all ECB affiliated clubs
- Combine cricket with an incredible line-up of sport this summer and beyond with live football, rugby, darts, tennis, horse racing and more
- Entertain your members and add value to their membership
- Attract new members whilst keeping existing members in your club for longer
- Offer WiFi free of charge for you and your members when you take Sky TV
- Get your members closer to the action with all the action in glorious HD
- Create a unique selling point with breath taking 3D
- Make the most of live sport in your club with our dedicated support website previewlive.co.uk
Join Sky today and get ready to witness one of the most talked about rivalries in cricket renewed as England take on Australia for the coveted Ashes. All eyes will be on England as they look to repeat the historic victories of 2009 and 2011.
With this year signalling the start of the first back-to-back series in 38 years and two Tests against a strong New Zealand side, 2013 looks set to offer a gripping year of test match cricket on Sky Sports.
For example, if you activated your viewing card on 1 May 2013, your 6th month would be October 2013. You would need to terminate between 1 October – 31 October 2013. If you terminated on 15th October, your contract end date would be 15th November 2013. Full Terms and Conditions apply.*
The Sky 3D channel is available for no additional charge when you take the Sky Ultimate package only. 3DTV, 3D glasses and Sky HD/Sky+HD Box required for Sky 3D.
We will also confirm the current monthly rate for your chosen channel package, the period for which your first bill covers, the amount of your first bill and when it will be taken from your bank or credit card account.
We will also confirm what your next payment will be and the date it will be collected each month.