Enhance your guests' experience of your hotel and get the edge over your competition, with Sky. Show the channels your guests enjoy watching at home, boosting your business with the ultimate mix of live sport, entertainment and news.
How Sky could benefit your business
- Make your guests right at home in your hotel. Today, almost one in three homes in the UK chooses Sky so give them the same level of entertainment when they stay with you
- Entertain your guests with more coverage in HD than ever before, including award-winning news from Sky News HD
- Give your In-Room entertainment offering a lift
- Entertain guests everywhere in your hotel rooms, hotel bar, gym and health club
- With such a vast choice of popular channels there's something to keep every type of guest happy business, leisure and family. And that'll keep them coming back to your hotel again and again.
Free Sky+HD Box Terms & Conditions:Installation not included. A charge applies when you take the Sky Base Package. HD-ready TV and HD Pack are required for HD viewing. HD channels received depends on underlying package. Further Terms & Conditions apply.
Sky 3D Terms & Conditions:Sky+HD box, 3D-ready TV and 3D glasses are required for 3D viewing. Installation, equipment and site survey charges may apply. Terms & Conditions apply.
Preview Magazine Terms & Conditions: Preview magazine is available to licensed trade (i.e pubs, clubs and bars) subscribers only.
FREE SKY+HD BOX TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Free Sky+HD box to when you join Sky and take Sky Ultimate with the HD pack. A charge of £130 applies for standard installation.
- This offer is limited to one Sky+HD box and minidish per customer and per Premises. If you have previously had free Sky+HD Satellite Equipment or either of these has previously been supplied for the Premises, then you will not be eligible for this offer (subject to Sky's discretion to permit a further system if, for example, an ongoing subscription continues to be paid in respect of the previously supplied system).
- You must activate your Sky Viewing Card on the day of the installation of your Sky+HD box and minidish taking place. If you do not activate your Sky Viewing Card within 10 days of your installation then you shall be liable to pay to Sky an amount equal to the full cost to Sky for the free Sky+HD box and minidish(es) provided. Please refer to the standard Terms & Conditions booklet for prices.
- The Sky+HD box, minidish and remote are to be used only in the Premises.
- The Sky+HD box and minidish provided to you by Sky must be installed in your Premises and remain there throughout your Agreement.
SKY 3D TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Sky 3D is only available to Sky commercial subscribers taking the Sky Ultimate package.
- If you spin down from Sky Ultimate you will no longer receive the Sky 3D Service.
- You will also need a 3D TV, 3D glasses and a Sky+HD or SkyHD box to see the Sky 3D channel.
- You are entitled to one free Sky+HD Box, installation of this box is not included. If you have received a free Sky+HD Box from Sky under a previous offer then you are not entitled to a further Sky+HD Box under this offer. Consists of 1 x Sky+HD box, 1 x Sky remote and 1 x minidish per customer per Premises.
- If customer has previously received a free Sky+HD box, then they are not entitled to a further Sky+HD box.
- LG 3DTV's (if required from Sky) are provided by a third party with Sky acting as their agent. The 3D TV's and glasses are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Customer may be required to undertake a site survey at a cost of £40 (ex VAT).
- You may also have to pay for any additional equipment such as a TV bracket and delivery.
3D TV £999 Offer: You may be required to undertake a site survey and pay for any ancillary equipment such as the TV bracket and installation of the 3D TV.
You must join Sky or upgrade to Sky Ultimate and take Sky 3D for 12 months. 3D TVs are provided by a third party with Sky acting as their agent. The 3D TVs and glasses are subject to availability and while stocks last.