The ultimate sports package helps to boost your business by delivering the best quality entertainment that gets customers in through your door, makes them stay longer and encourages them to spend more.
Free 2nd Viewing Card Terms & Conditions: You must join Sky or upgrade to Sky Ultimate on a Betting Premises UK/NI Agreement. The current channels available on the Free Additional Viewing Card includes Sky Sports 1, Sky Sports 3, Sky Sports 4, Sky Sports News, British Eurosport and British Eurosport 2. Sky may at its sole discretion black out certain content on these channels to ensure the Viewing Cards are not used for unauthorised purposes. If your Sky digital Betting Premises subscription is suspended or terminates for any reason, your free Additional Viewing Card will also be terminated. If you have received an additional free/discounted Sky Box under another offer then you aren't entitled to a further free Sky Box with your 2nd Viewing Card. Both Sky boxes must be connected to the same fixed and operational telephone line capable of making outgoing calls.
Free Sky+HD Box Terms & Conditions: Installation not included. A charge applies when you take the Sky Base Package. HD-ready TV and HD Pack are required for HD viewing. HD channels received depends on underlying package. Further Terms & Conditions apply.
Please note that there will be a change to the Sky Ultimate channel line-up. From 31 July 2013 the ESPN channels will no longer be available in the Sky Ultimate package.
FREE SKY+HD BOX TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Free Sky+HD box to when you join Sky and take Sky Ultimate with the HD pack. A charge of £130 applies for standard installation.
- This offer is limited to one Sky+HD box and minidish per customer and per Premises. If you have previously had free Sky+HD Satellite Equipment or either of these has previously been supplied for the Premises, then you will not be eligible for this offer (subject to Sky's discretion to permit a further system if, for example, an ongoing subscription continues to be paid in respect of the previously supplied system).
- You must activate your Sky Viewing Card on the day of the installation of your Sky+HD box and minidish taking place. If you do not activate your Sky Viewing Card within 10 days of your installation then you shall be liable to pay to Sky an amount equal to the full cost to Sky for the free Sky+HD box and minidish(es) provided. Please refer to the standard Terms & Conditions booklet for prices.
- The Sky+HD box, minidish and remote are to be used only in the Premises.
- The Sky+HD box and minidish provided to you by Sky must be installed in your Premises and remain there throughout your Agreement.